The Purposes of the Charity are
For the benefit of people living in Wigan Borough and surrounding areas and of such other areas as the trustees may determine, to:
- Prevent and relieve sickness, and advance and preserve health. In particular but not exclusively people with Alzheimers and Dementia.
- Prevent and relieve poverty
- Promote social inclusion and cohesion
- Promote other such charitable purposes for the public benefit as are exclusively charitable according to the laws of England and Wales as the trustees may from time to time determine. In particular by the provision of grants, money, items or services to individuals and other organisations in such a way as will promote these objects in a manner which is charitable according to the laws of England and Wales.
The charity shall be managed by a committee of trustees
- raise funds, receive grants and donations
- apply funds to carry out the work of the charity replica watches
- co-operate with and support other charities with similar purposes
- do anything which is lawful and necessary to achieve the purposes